Sunday, November 7, 2010

Red House pops its cherry!

Here's my first short film, Private Dance for Two, 8 minutes long and really thick:

Since I finished late and can't function enough to put subtitles or cue cards or whatever, here's the plot...
Toxic picks up Mercy from a club and brings her home for a serious private dance. When she teases him too much, he takes it the extra step... right up her ass.



Plain and simple plot, I know, but whatever... porn is porn. I'd like to thank Toxic Paramour for being the male lead in what will probably be the first of many more movies. I'd like to thank everyone who have already joined the Red House Productions group of course as well :)

2 comments:

  1. Great work, Mercy!!! Great music and editing, you look awesome ;) Very nice debut video, I'm looking forward for more. Kisses

    ReplyDelete